04 Jul
That's sad.
06 Jul
Agreed! It's sad.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 5:48am
via Android

Fake pages? On here? I don't understand why people would do that....

04 Jul
They are out of control
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 11:23am
via iOS
Types of fake pages.

1: The troll: yes we all know them. The people who always try to make fun off and piss people off.

2: the pervert: I know your profile says 15 years old, but you are 45 right? And you're just here to talk to 14 year old girls whom's parents haven't heard of internet safety right? You can tell me.

3: the I workout 32 hours a Day guy: yep this is the guy on the top of the scoreboard. The one that seems to workout 30 hours every Day.

4: the low confidence fake user: yep this is the Big muscular guy with no shirt on who always Brags about how awesome he is, but never seems to be able to give any unsefull advice.

Anyone I forgot? 
04 Jul
Here's one (I have actually participated in this) The one who is only on the app to promote his or her instagram, Kik, Twitter, etc.. and gain followers.
04 Jul
This app is about working out and helping others. People always have to act there shoe size and not there age
06 Jul
Well put! It's getting out of control.
06 Jul
they need to get the two top people , - the 12 year old and this Rob guy -off the list, such posers, ridiculous. tired of people logging in 5 - 7 hr work outs day after day and have nothing to back up these numbers, bunch of idiots. and yes, social platform , I get it, but in first place this app serves to stay in shape and/or loose weight and stick to a w/o regimen, some people seem to have forgotten that. well said, Christian.
07 Jul
Damn I hope I don't fall into any of these categories.
Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 10:41am
via Android

5. The serial totally-irrelevant forum post user - spends their whole time on this app gassing about total rubbish and not working out!!!!

08 Jul
Annoying yes, fake not so much ;) But what about the "I say I want to workout, but I just want to log in, ask a question and have people answer it, just never to be seen again" guy? :P
10 Jul
Haha :-) I hope you're not talking about me though Christian - I was super dedicated until I broke a rib so now I'm recovering. Back soon though!
10 Jul
I'm not talking about you ;)
10 Jul
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 10:55am
via iOS
Why would you let what other people do on this app even bother you? It's a great app with great workouts so take advantage of that and stop worrying about what other people are doing... 
06 Jul
Agreed.
06 Jul
You could have kept scrolling pasted my post , you didn't have to worry about wat I said.
06 Jul
Now josh just because you read something doesn't mean you are worried about it, we don't all have your frame of mind :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51