Does This Work?

2 posts | Original | Recent
Jul 12, 2014 1:05am
via Android

Does HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) help you lose weight?

18 Posts
Jul 12, 2014 1:56am
via Android

It sure as hell does! It has worked wonders for me! It tricks your body into burning more calories than doing anything else. It is also amazing for your cardio :)

12 Jul
Awesome! What workout routines do you recommend? Because I want to lose 67 pounds by December (if I can).
12 Jul
Running on a feild (or a treadmill) sprint for 1 minute, jog for 5 minutes, or as long as you need, and repeat. Inbetween sprints and jogs do; jumping jacks, crunches, etc. Basically any excirsize that keeps you moving! But for the first couple of times dont over do it. Do this for 15-20 minutes a few times a week. :) doing this also builds muscle so you may not lose as many pounds as yoi wanted but its better to have muscle! Hope this helped :)
12 Jul
I forgot to mention that warm up and cool downs are so important. I skipped it once and i couldnt move for a week!
12 Jul
Thanks! I don't have a treadmill at the moment, but I do have my front yard. Do you think that will work as a field?
12 Jul
Of course it will work! You could count laps too, and compair how many you can do as your agility increases!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51