needing motivation & tips

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 14, 2014 7:40pm
via iOS
I got a terrible case of lazy and have been slacking off hard ....I've had no motivation to get back in shape....I went to the gym for the first time in over a year and just started working on the booty bootcamp exercise. I'm just looking for tips to stay motivated and tips for a healthy lifestyle.
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 8:53pm
via Android

Routine is the best tip I can give...

You dont need motivation to go work or school as you do it daily, its almost automatic..

Setup a routine where you do you fitness daily it never changes before work or after for an hour...after a while you can push your self harder to do other things at other times but your basic routine never changes.

Think what gets you up in the morning and means the most to you...keep thinkimg while your worki g out to keep you going...dont think hard work stop cause you then will...think can and will...push yourself, 5 minutes left and slowing down punish yourself and make it 10 for thinking stop...its training your mind to stop giving up.

14 Jul
P.s you have a great body :-P
14 Jul
It takes as little as 21 days to creat a habit. I usually pair this with something I already do daily. So, I do lumosity daily and play violin. I tell myself, "What's the point of working out your brain if you're not working out your body?" :p

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51