Why it's hard to stay motivated

1 post | Original | Recent

20140522_183009_thumb
1 Post
Jul 18, 2014 3:56am
via Android

So here's the deal. I don't mind working out..hell I even worked out every other day and treadmill on the days I didn't workout for months..Lost enough pounds to make me happy..then I gained it back when I lost my job. I'll be 21 in two months..5'10 and dang near 300 pounds.. it's depressing.. recently I've lost weight but not due to working out more so stressing.. I need help getting motivated and staying that way.. I want to start over start off and gradually increase on the toughness.. sooo I'm the end I'm looking for someone to workout with..someone to help keep me focused and vice versa.. In need of workout ideas and what not..so let a girl know..lol and sorry about the slight rant..

18 Jul
I love working out. I look forward to the pain of it the next day, reminds me how hard I'm working throughout my journey with creating a new, healthier, and fitter me. The hardest thing for me is motivation. I need to find someone who will help me through my journey as well as someone I can motivate throughout their own journey. I'm sure we live in different states, but if you're interested maybe we can motivate and help each other out. I'm sure we can find a way to get to know each other and keep in touch on...
18 Jul
Lol I don't look forward to that feeling the next day, but when it's there I do feel good knowing it from trying to improve myself.. anywho I live in maryland.. we can talk on here or kik

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51