Hello I'm new, 30 Australian single mummy

4 posts | Original | Recent

Jul 18, 2014 2:21pm
via Android

Hello everyone my name is Heidi I'm not very fit and I only just discovered how ubfit, I mean I'm a full on busy single mother but wow I need to get into shape. See I'm an emotional eater and we'll I guess the last six seven months I've really done a lot of self punishment on myself and now is enough, yes I lost my first love but it's his loss not mine so I need to get over it and wake up, I deserve better!

18 Jul
It's going to be a real test but keep up, no pain no gain
18 Jul
You can do it :-) when you do you'll feel great about yourself
18 Jul
Use that energy an drive it to the finish line!! U GOT THIS!!
18 Jul
Hello Heidi... I'm also 30 and trying to get healthy and fit. I wish you the best!
19 Jul
Hi you already have good advices but i think you need to goals and trying to achieve these goals also monitor your daily routine and make the required alignments , as u said u deserve the best but the best waits u heidi :)
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 3:44pm
via Android

it is great that you have decided to work on your body....All the best Heidi..i hope you achieve all your targets..all the very best to you

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 4:30pm
via Android

Learn to love yourself again..focus on what you want and go get it..dont let anything stop you! Just jeep going!

Image_thumb
456 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 8:03pm
via iOS
Hey Heidi,
Welcome ... Joining this app is great step cuz here you'll find a lot of support & advise. I'm an emotional eater too but I don't punish myself by setting around... I stand up & go burn whatever I eat with any workout I feel like doing. Once you start working out, you'll feel better, your emotions will be stabilized & the the urges to eat will disappear..

Start with the workouts that are fun & enjoyable for you(eg. Dancing, cycling, skating, yoga, martial arts, swimming...etc) then build your way up slowly...the results will come around...but not so soon.. So be patient, be happy, & have fun
Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51