Hello I'm new, 30 Australian single mummy

4 posts | Original | Recent
Jul 18, 2014 2:21pm
via Android

Hello everyone my name is Heidi I'm not very fit and I only just discovered how ubfit, I mean I'm a full on busy single mother but wow I need to get into shape. See I'm an emotional eater and we'll I guess the last six seven months I've really done a lot of self punishment on myself and now is enough, yes I lost my first love but it's his loss not mine so I need to get over it and wake up, I deserve better!

18 Jul
It's going to be a real test but keep up, no pain no gain
18 Jul
You can do it :-) when you do you'll feel great about yourself
18 Jul
Use that energy an drive it to the finish line!! U GOT THIS!!
18 Jul
Hello Heidi... I'm also 30 and trying to get healthy and fit. I wish you the best!
19 Jul
Hi you already have good advices but i think you need to goals and trying to achieve these goals also monitor your daily routine and make the required alignments , as u said u deserve the best but the best waits u heidi :)
138 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 3:44pm
via Android

it is great that you have decided to work on your body....All the best Heidi..i hope you achieve all your targets..all the very best to you

385 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 4:30pm
via Android

Learn to love yourself again..focus on what you want and go get it..dont let anything stop you! Just jeep going!

456 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 8:03pm
via iOS
Hey Heidi,
Welcome ... Joining this app is great step cuz here you'll find a lot of support & advise. I'm an emotional eater too but I don't punish myself by setting around... I stand up & go burn whatever I eat with any workout I feel like doing. Once you start working out, you'll feel better, your emotions will be stabilized & the the urges to eat will disappear..

Start with the workouts that are fun & enjoyable for you(eg. Dancing, cycling, skating, yoga, martial arts, swimming...etc) then build your way up slowly...the results will come around...but not so soon.. So be patient, be happy, & have fun
Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51