Hello from Croatia

7 posts | Original | Recent

Spartan_never_give_up_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 1, 2012 8:54pm

Hello to everyone....

just want to share my expirience with this great community. Realy like the app and

the workouts.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 2, 2012 10:31pm
via iOS
Hi from england!

Do you just use this app or the gym as well? reason why I ask is wondering if you got your results just from this app! 

I looking for good free body weight only workouts like the sanity 60 day work out can you suggest any 

Thankyou
Aug 2, 2012 10:48pm
via iOS
Does the this program really work? How long did it take to receive great results?
7 Posts
Aug 3, 2012 4:12am

I use to go to gym, run and do yoga. Most of the workout was not from the app.

I use this app for yoga and for running (made 2 running workaut feel free to try them).

But I am fitness coach so i have idea how to workout.

If you are starting to train my advice is to do 3 times per week whole body high intensy strenght training (with or without weights) and 2 times cardio training and on weekend do some yoga routin.

7 Posts
Aug 3, 2012 4:19am

Program is great and it works if you are dedicate to your goal. APP will guide you throut workouts but you should put effort and do the rest. Don't know what is your goal so must speak generaly. But

there are workouts for everithing from fatloss, muscle building, conditioning, muscle tonning, stretching...

just set the gol take the time, and plan your workouts...if you don't know how to do that just ask me.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 3, 2012 7:37am
via iOS
Thanks for the advice
I'm around 10.5 stone and I'm 5'10 my goal is to lose some of my torso weight and tone up in around 2months I do play football but could do with a bit of fitness aswell any advice? 
7 Posts
Aug 3, 2012 12:34pm

2 months is enough time to see results. If you want to lose weight just pratice footbal regulary and do some kinde of resistent training. Resistent training is great becaouse you can lose much more calories but it must be very intense. For example: try to do 100 pullups, 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats as soon as possible or do tabata intervals ( 3 intervals, 1 for uperbody, 1 for lowerbody, one for core) in both case session must be shorter than 20 min. You will burn calories even after 48 houres of workout. This will work only if you eat right. Remember nutrition is 60 %,  working out 30 % and dedication 10 % of your sucesse. Make workout schedule for 2 months and try to follow it. also make sure that you write down on paper how much do you want to lose in this period and track your progres.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51