5 posts | Original | Recent
8 Posts
Jul 20, 2014 4:32pm
via Android

The more I work out.. the more I feel hungry:-(( I'm not used to eat healthy food ..
What should I do?

2 Posts
Jul 20, 2014 4:40pm
via Android

You can still eat what you like make the portions smaller ... Cut the fat and salt you will be fine keep working hard+

8 Posts
Jul 20, 2014 5:25pm
via Android

The problem is that my house is near to restaurants... I can't push myself to stop eating from these restaurants.. 
My body is normal but it keep increasing every time I check my weight... and thats made me little bit afraid of the future!

10 Posts
Jul 20, 2014 7:20pm
via iOS
I agree with Tara, one of the best ways to control weight is to eat smaller portions. 
The portions served in restaurants here in America are bigger than any I've seen elsewhere in the world. When I get my meal, I always plan on just eating half and taking the rest home. I'm not 'full' feeling, but I feel better in the long run. The 'full' feeling means you've gone too far;-)
Good luck, work hard!!
14 Posts
Jul 20, 2014 7:38pm
via Android

I will be the first to admit, I love food and hate denying myself the things that I truly love. The key is to find healthy foods that you can swap into your regular diet a little at a time. after a while you will find yourself reaching for the healthy stuff instead of the bad stuff. Start small & take baby steps but keep yourself moving forward toward your goal. You can do it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51