What time do you workout?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Handley_portrait_thumb
19 Posts
Jul 31, 2014 11:20pm
via Android

I usually go to the gym after work based on convenience and the fact that I hate getting up early.

When do you work out? And do you do it because you have energy or because of time restraints?

01 Aug
it's common said 4 to7o'clock.I usually 9pm.just lift my iron.
01 Aug
I workout after dinner and before going to sleep becouse that's the only way I've found to sleep quickly, so I would say I workout because I have much energy. I use to spend one hour, I think.
01 Aug
Oh cool. I like being able to have a good late workout to put me to sleep as well
Jul 31, 2014 11:48pm
via Android

I workout When the sun starts to go down. Dont have time everyday so I go to the gym with or without energy to get something done.

01 Aug
I feel the same way!
Image_thumb
136 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 12:35am
via Android

I go to the gym when I have time or when there is a particular class going on. I'm in college and work, so I can't go to the gym at the same time everyday. I have workout videos too and some tools like the ab carver and resistance bands I use when I can't make it to the gym or feeling like a homebody.

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 12:39am
via Android

If it's my day off from work, I prefer to do it an hour after lunch. Otherwise, it's usually just before or just after dinner. And I never ever do it in the morning because my muscles are too stiff, even after stretching.

01 Aug
I like to workout before I eat, I feel its like a reward almost or at least im not feeling too full
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 12:53am
via Android

430a.m. Monday through Friday, 7:00a.m. on most weekends if I feel like I don't need a rest : ) Gotta stay fit! Follow me so we can keep each other motivated I'll be glad to help. Good luck everyone!

01 Aug
Wow 4:30 am is intense, congrats! How long do you workout for?
30 Oct
About an hour to hour in a half :-)
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 1:26am
via Android

For about an hour...I'm in the Army, so it's part of my job : ) I wouldn't mind trying rock climbing looks fun as long as I'm not hanging too high up haha

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 1:54am
via Android

I'm not much of an early riser so I get up, go to work and do my workout at home around 9pm. I'm a night owl so I have the most energy at night though! Also I like it because it makes me hungry when I wake up in the morning, when I don't work out at night I'm never hungry for breakfast!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51