Thirsty ass people!!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:47am
via Android

I see topics like "I need a workout buddy hmu;)" "kik me" or some other shit like that. We don't need to see that shit damnn.

01 Aug
Nah I agree completely with you on this this is for motivation. Not for sexual things. They can go somewhere else I completely agree
01 Aug
True .. it sad and pathetic .
01 Aug
U mad brah?
23 Mar
Some people use it for sexual reasons, yes. But a lot of people, like me, are actually interested in talking daily with people to help stay motivated and share tips for working out. Doesn't mean they are "thirsty".
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:52am
via iOS
Yes we do? How else whould attention starving people get better self confidence eh? Tell me that!!!!!

01 Aug
Haha I guess u got a "small point" but some people try to cat fish on here smhh
01 Aug
You don't say :P
01 Aug
I dont get what you mean brother...
01 Aug
People with low self esteem or Real life problems will often try to seek confirmation online where people won't pre judge you. This may also lead them to bend the truth a little to make them seem more intresting so people won't loose interest in them. Btw my first post was ment to be a joke ;)
01 Aug
It's not always for confirmation or something. I do it with my friends. We set each other challenges and try to compete with each other. We do need motivation when there are still crazy ass people around us who eat Macdonald and stay on the couch all day. I love having people in my circle who are serious about a fit and healthy lifestyle.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51