New here

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Jan 5, 2013 2:09am
via Android

Hi everyone. Im new here. Ive been working out pretty solidy for awhile now but just took 2 weeks off for xmas and new years. Ready to hit the gym hard again monday though with a brand new work out. Just wanted to say whats up and introduce myself.

05 Jan
Hi Matt, welcome. Im new to the forum, but not the workouts. Hit me up if you fall short of a workout.
05 Jan
Thanks. I'll be sure to hit you up if I get into a rut. Hopefully this new workout I'm fixing to try will show some improvement.
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Jan 5, 2013 2:16am
via iOS
Welcome to skimble :)
05 Jan
Thanks. Im hoping to learn a lot from everyone here. My biggest obstacle right now is diets. I love food. Lol
05 Jan
Haha, everything in moderation mr!! Don't deny your body of what it craves, otherwise you will slip up :)
05 Jan
Lol ok ill keep that in mind. I always try to remind myself that I have a cheat day once a week to look forward to if I don't cheat the other days.
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 5, 2013 2:17am
via iOS
Hey do you have a workout buddy I don't and  if you want I'll be yours
05 Jan
Sure. Not really sure on how it all works yet though. Lol
05 Jan
Me neither I just started this too
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Jan 5, 2013 2:19am
via Android

Yeah, welcome im only 3days old lol to this. Its great(: good luck!

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 5, 2013 2:21am
via iOS
LOL
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Jan 5, 2013 2:24am
via Android

Yea(: .. you might think im lieing but me TOO! I dont mind at all working out but not being able to eat good food sucks!

05 Jan
Agreed. I love a good homemade meal. :)
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 5, 2013 2:25am
via iOS
LOL really!that is so cool that we all just started! We should all be best friends
05 Jan
Haha I'm game.
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Jan 5, 2013 2:40am
via Android

Same here! (: not to be flirty or inappropriate but you look good already. ?  Lol

05 Jan
Thanks. Definitely not inappropriate. I like getting compliments. :)
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Jan 5, 2013 2:54am
via Android

Oh your welcome(: haha yea who doesnt huh? (: hope you get everything your expecting out of this program:)

05 Jan
Thanks. Got a dumb question though. How do you delete pictures? I screwed up on one. Lol
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Jan 5, 2013 3:08am
via Android

Np..im feel pretty dumb actually....cant help you so srry. Im pretty new also : /

05 Jan
Oh well. Guess it'll just be there. Lol
05 Jan
Ask somebody else they'll tell you(: my guess is go to your pro and click on the pic u wanna delete and play with it lol srry :/
05 Jan
Lol its ok. No biggie
05 Jan
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Jan 5, 2013 4:27am
via Android

So what times does everyone work out?

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 6, 2013 3:12pm
via iOS
Usually in the afternoon

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51