When we start search for healthy body ''our brains start work" ..our silf searching for a new love
I'm looking for healthy ways to gain weight too. :/ My metabolism is super fast.
I really feel like these type of post are meant to mock people.
Hi um ya eat fat food fast foods high fat products
Awww yeah, I know people also struggle to put on weight but lets be honest here...which problem would you rather have?
-To lose weight
1. Eat healthy or/and watch what you eat.
2. Exercise...blood, sweat, tears.
3. Repeat, but this time go harder.
- To gain weight
1. Eat whatever the hell you want...the fatter the better. Like pizza, cookies/cakes/donuts oh and hamburgers. Anything delicious.
2. You see that couch over there... Sit on it and relax. Grab the remote and watch entertainment. Grab a bag of Doritos and maybe some popcorn
Honey in banana shake ,... will give you strength.. do regular workouts, eat protein rich food and drink water regularly....should avoid junk and sugar, not a healthy way of gaining...
I'm severly under weight according to my bmi and i hate it, I've been trying to put weight on for ages now and it just doesn't seem to happen. The worst way to do it is how all these patronising people are saying, "get a big mac" if you want to put weight on its 4 - 5 healthy meals a day with snacking in between. I'm doing this and on high calorie shakes too so I'm close 6000 calories a day with exercise aswell and i put half a stone on in 3 weeks and its all turning into good weight and keeping me healthy too.