Gaining Weight..Tips?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 4, 2014 4:19am
via Android

Hi! Im 18 and Ive always been skinny and i love it but recently i kind of lost weight and Id like to gain at least 15-20lbs ....

05 Aug
Eat 15 to 20 pound cakes
07 Aug
Donuts !!! Chips
08 Aug
greetings to all. how are you doing?
08 Aug
I do not speak a lot of English. I myself am from Russia but I want to move to America
08 Aug
I liked russia better Then the States. Didn't live in russia very long so idk.
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 4, 2014 5:30am
via Android

Easy big healthy meals.

04 Aug
This is what helped me: 3 herbalife shakes, 3 healthy meals and 2 snacks in between...i did that for 3 months and i went from 95lbs to 115bs, something i couldn't do before, my ideal weight for my height 5'0
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Aug 4, 2014 6:26am
via iOS
Just drink A liter of chocolate milk a Day. It's cheap and easy + it's not to unhealthy :P

Oh or whole milk. Whole milk is good for you :)
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Aug 4, 2014 7:18am
via iOS
1 Word.... Bigmac!
04 Aug
True...1 big mac meal is about three quarters of a womens daily amount..get a donut and your done for the day haha
Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 4, 2014 5:58pm
via Android

When we start search for healthy body ''our brains start work" ..our silf searching for a new love

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 4, 2014 11:52pm
via Android

I'm looking for healthy ways to gain weight too. :/ My metabolism is super fast.

300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 2:47am
via Android

I really feel like these type of post are meant to mock people.

05 Aug
Why? A lot of people struggle to gain weight, and being underweight is just as bad as being overweight.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 8:17pm
via Android

Hi um ya eat fat food fast foods high fat products

300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 8, 2014 2:23am
via Android

Awww yeah, I know people also struggle to put on weight but lets be honest here...which problem would you rather have?

-To lose weight
1. Eat healthy or/and watch what you eat.
2. Exercise...blood, sweat, tears.
3. Repeat, but this time go harder.

- To gain weight
1. Eat whatever the hell you want...the fatter the better. Like pizza, cookies/cakes/donuts oh and hamburgers. Anything delicious.
2. You see that couch over there... Sit on it and relax. Grab the remote and watch entertainment. Grab a bag of Doritos and maybe some popcorn

08 Aug
Some people don't like sweets so much pr want to be healthy while gaining weight. And again if you have a low appetite you May feel sick all the time from feeling like your stuffing you face. So what problem whould you have? 1. Suger cravings 2. Feeling Slightly hungry Or 1. Eating foods there makes you feel sick. 2. Feeling sick from having ate to much.
08 Aug
Your argument is invalid.
08 Aug
And that is why I use Linux!!
08 Aug
The trolling is strong in this one.
Image_thumb
48 Posts
Aug 9, 2014 3:55am
via Android

Honey in banana shake ,... will give you strength.. do regular workouts, eat protein rich food and drink water regularly....should avoid junk and sugar, not a healthy way of gaining...

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 9, 2014 4:33am
via Android

I'm severly under weight according to my bmi and i hate it, I've been trying to put weight on for ages now and it just doesn't seem to happen. The worst way to do it is how all these patronising people are saying, "get a big mac" if you want to put weight on its 4 - 5 healthy meals a day with snacking in between. I'm doing this and on high calorie shakes too so I'm close 6000 calories a day with exercise aswell and i put half a stone on in 3 weeks and its all turning into good weight and keeping me healthy too.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 9, 2014 5:59am
via Android

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51