Favorite workout!?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 9, 2014 6:37am
So...I stumbled across this app n it seems ok so far! What's your favorite work out on here.. I do squats in my regular everyday workout along with other moderate to intense courses, and my legs are feeling like jello today" lol" #FeelTheBurn Regardless of my jello feeling legs I'll be back at it again tomorrow pushing forward Since I'm new to this app im just curious n getting a feel of what's working for you! I will be checking some out & tweeking my daily workout. for a little something different! FYI:I wouldn't mind if squats got replaced w/something new for at least one day lol
09 Aug
I like the pushups crossed with crunches for 4 minutes at itense because it really gets you going for other workouts:-) have you every tried walking lunges? They hurt if done right and do help if you want stronger legs:-)
09 Aug
Ya them suckers hurt right about now I could do umm 1 and hit the floor lol
10 Aug
Meh makes you stonger;-)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 3:27am
via Android

In My Opinion , To have a stupendous Workout you got to have Fun. I Do A Dance Routine which makes Me Break into sweat & Exercises muscles We don't usually use . Dancing requires total Movement of the Body. I Enjoy it a lot. That's just My Type of Work Out.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 10, 2014 3:38am
via Android

The Plank

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 3:59am
via Android

My favorite One is All type of plank!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 8:56am
via Android

According 2 me, the A-team is the best workout...
The art of exercise freebie I is also awesome!

10 Aug
I liked the A team too but Its not a name of workout..Its all the combination
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 11:53am
via Android

The 10 min ab/core stuff is good.

I bring phone to a public park and use the app in the middle of the soccer field.

I don't care though, it feels great!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51