Work out plans to prepare me for boot camp?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 12, 2014 7:53am
via Android

Hey guys, I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone had any workout ideas for me to help prepare for basic training? I've got until November. I'm 5'2" and 106Lbs. I've always been pretty active my whole life.. but sadly, right now I struggle with doing even a single push up! Lol please help!

12 Aug
Look up scooby1961 on youtube scooby is a very well known youtuber who makes fitness videos he has a "boot camp ready" series of videos about a program to get you boot camp ready and also has videos on what to do fitness wise after that program and how to parctise the boot camp training in most countries.
13 Aug
Run, push-ups, sit-ups, and plenty of all 3 and that's just the fitness test. You'll do ask around PT every morning but these 3 are a staple! Run more than 2 miles, I think we averaged 4-5 miles every morning and choose some intense workouts at least 30-40 minutes in duration and you'll be fine! Good luck
13 Aug
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 12, 2014 9:37am
via Android

What service are you going on to?

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 12, 2014 2:08pm
via Android

U.S. Army

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 13, 2014 9:49am
via Android

Just look at what their fitness requirements are and tailor your work outs for it. Running, do lots of running. I don't now much about Army basic, I was in he Marines. http://www.military.com/military-fitness/army-basic-training/getting-prepared-for-bootcamp

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51