Body by Visalus?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 5, 2013 5:18am
via iOS
Anyone on here doing that weight loss program Body by Vi? Just curious. Doing that along with working out
05 Jan
I'm starting it this Monday along with using this app. I have many success stores with using this product. I had tried it a few months back for a few day and stopped, although this time I'm serious. The one thing I'm afraid is that I will still be hungry.
05 Jan
Hi i have program that works great with a lil selfdisiplin and ull accomplish ur goal.
05 Jan
Eat fruits and veggies they will keep u full and help so much with Ur weight loss and drink water and green tea not soda and go easy on the sugars
05 Jan
Sorry that was to art f
05 Jan
Thanks for the advice, are you already using Body by Vi? If so, how are you doing?
623549_100002252524166_62868620_n_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 5, 2013 4:31pm
via Android

Kik at sabr4rahman

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 5, 2013 5:17pm
via iOS
I was on Body by Vi before I got pregnant. I lost and wast hungry. I wa awesome. At first I ate normal dinners with my family then after a week or so I just started wanton less. Then I started not wanting certain 'bad' foods. The shakes have so many recipes too that you don't get bored. I was worried about getting bored with drinking the shakes. I do plan on getting back into them when I'm not pregnant.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51