Whey protein

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 1:32am
via Android

Does whey protein make you gain weight I hope not cuz i love it (my protein shake brings all the boys to the yard lol

17 Aug
Ever heard of ViSalus? Best shakes hands down! Yummy ;-)
17 Aug
No I havent imma have to google that lol
17 Aug
Kool. Yep Google knows everythang, lol.
300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 1:37am
via Android

Well if not used right, i do believe it will make you gain weight.

17 Aug
Lol I eat it all the time I love lol hahaha jk I jus started using it I drink it after my workout
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 2:32pm
via Android

Hey Estelle, what's good?  I drink a whey protein shake immediately after every workout.  One after a good workout will just replenish your muscles.  As long as it's just 1 a day you should be good.  I use ON 100% GOLD whey ( extreme chocolate flavor), with a banana, 1 cup low fat milk and a cup of crushed ice ...Delicious! 

17 Aug
Yum yea I love that stuff its like having a milk shake lol only thing I notice if I drink it yo fast I feel like throwing up ugh but imma try n put a banana in it n see how yhat taste I got yhe cookie n cream flavor :)
17 Aug
That's the fun thing about shakes, you can experiment and mix it up. I hear peanut butter mixes in nicely too. Anyway, let me know how that tastes with the cookies n cream. Damn, now I'm crazy hungry, lol.
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 3:21pm
via iOS
Whey protein is the same as anything else that you can eat.  The only way it will make you gain weight is if the rest of your diet sucks and you are eating/drinking 3500 calories over what you need.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51