Yay me

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 1:00pm
via Android

I am proud to announce that tomorrow with the start of my 3 week of working out this is the longest I have stayed committed to working out in a long time .. so im excited some of the thing I been trying to do to stay on track is not going out as much. Eating be for I leave the house. Not going back to sleep once I get outta of bed. eating at the table. And just trying to make friends that have similar goals as I do :)

What are some things you guys do to keep pushing when it get hard.???

20 Aug
Yay you! I'm only on day 2 but I can tell this app is gonna be a great help. From my past attempts at losing weight, I deff agree with the earlier poster that a calorie counter keeps your eye on the prize. I use My fitness pal. Hope that helps! ♡
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 2:38pm
via Android

What's made a huge difference for me to stay on track has been using a calorie app. I just scan the food in the app and I can easily keep track of my daily calories, protein, carbs, fat, etc... Since I've been doing that, I'm down 13 pounds in three months. .. 89 pounds total.  It's also helped me balance and understand nutrition and portion sizes better.  Take care

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 3:00pm
via Android

Thanks for sharing I tryed one of those apps but it didnt see accurate but imma look into that a gain sounds like a good idea

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51