Tough Skin

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 24, 2014 5:16pm

Does anybody have some tips on haveing tough skin?

24 Aug
Don't take things personally and when you give your opinion don't get upset when others don't agree, remind yourself they have an opinion too. and probably best piece of advice, don't get yourself involved in useless arguments with folks that just want to push your buttons, it requires far to much energy and time!
24 Aug
? What are you talking about? Lol, I'm talking about your body skin. Some people can cut, and barely even know it.
24 Aug
First, Don't be a smart aleck kid, make your question clear and you'll get a clear answer! and no, no one is going to go through the cutting phase and not know it and if they told you they did they lied to you. That's something you plan for and work at not just something that happens!!
24 Aug
All I read was, "I have problems and I need a hug..."
24 Aug
really? think about that the next time you're praying and see how pleased Jesus is with you're attitude.
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 25, 2014 4:06am
via Android

Don't you have to eat certain vitamines or foods to help?

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Aug 25, 2014 5:31pm
via Android

The best way to do it would be to repeatedly hit the area you want to be tougher over and over again with a heavy object or against the wall. For best results, video it and post it to YouTube

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 26, 2014 10:46pm
via Android

Would slashes help you?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51