Heeey. New to this, but committed.~

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 27, 2014 10:15pm
via Android

Hiiiii. My name is Alisha and I'm almost 20 years old! :)
I just got the Galaxy S5 and I was browsing through my SHealth app' and then started entering my information in and then started looking at the compatible apps so here I am
Anyway, I used to be rarely active but lately (starting last week) I've been committed to being healthy and trying to not only lose weight but to live a more healthy lifestyle. I go to the gym at least four times a week and follow my little workout plan on this app'.
I wouldn't say I'm obese or anything like that, but I am a bit overweight being 167lbs and only 5'5.5" Like, I'm not completely unhappy with my body because c'mon, you gotta love yourself one point or another, right!? And I'm not gonna sit here and pity myself because in the end, I have the power to change my appearance and all that.
ANYWAY, I think I have a work out plan down because of this app', it manages it for me so I'm good on that! But I kinda have trouble with cardio and my diet plan LOL
So, I used to be a LIGHT smoker, like a pack a week or longer or something, but now I quit smoking cigarettes and I just vape! No, I don't want a lecture on how cigarettes are bad and blah blah blah. So save it, please! I just want to know, now that I quit, how can I boost my endurance up and get my cardio in check? Because I always feel out of breath quicker than before :c I think breathing has to do with it too? Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question or if it doesn't make any sense LOL
And second, I'm really bad about my diet. For the past month, I've been eating out 3-6 times a week, and not fast food though but like, going out to restaurants and also eating sweets. That isn't good for my health or my wallet LOL
So I love food LOL what can I do to change my diet? I can cook, I just choose not to, HAH. Could I maybe prep' my meals? If so, what can I put in my meal? If you took the time to read through all of this and answer my questions, thank you and you're awesome

27 Aug
Should eat kale with everything!
27 Aug
Hii...Plz contact me...i wont talk with u... me...rakeshkusubudhi@gmail.com
27 Aug
Rakesh gtfo nobody wants your email address. Alisha welcome and good luck. There is a lot to learn about exercise and nutrition if you're really interested. Basics: avoid sugar, avoid beverages with calories, eat way more vegetables, do basic easy things at first and let yourself ease into a new way of life, rather than trying to change everything at once which usually means it's a phase you will get tired of.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 27, 2014 11:28pm
via Android

AHAHAHAH Patrick, your reply >>>>
lmao That's hilarious.
But okay. Thank you! I definitely cut soda from my diet so that's good. And yeah, I don't wanna strain myself either. Thanks again c:

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 27, 2014 11:41pm
via Android

Stay away from soda fast food red meat, replace that food with fruits and vegetables, stay away from a lot of greasy food try fish salmon tuna turkey meat. Try this your body will feel like a new car. Congradulation on giving up on smoking.To help your cardio walk the treadmill every day for 30 min then start jogging for 30 min when you are ready also walk some hills and swim some laps. Do this and your endurance and wind will become strong. Good luck may god bless you

27 Aug
Thanks much :) The advice is helpful!
28 Aug
I was a heavy smoker, I started walking on the treadmill @ a fast pace, and each week upped my pace until I could run consistently for 30 min without getting winded.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51