Healthy eating tips

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 3:01am
via Android

I'd love to hear some of your healthy eating tips and share some of my own.

I've switched my usual grocery stapels for leaner alternatives, eg skim milk, low fat butter and leaner cuts of meat. Although they're generally more expensive, you make up for it by saving money on not buying junk food.

I never used to eat breakfast and couldn't stomach anything (besides coffee) first thing in the morning. I've found that eating dinner earlier (4-5 hours before bed and no snacking) makes me wake up feeling hungry and able to eat brealfast.

I get bad sugar cravings at night and insteading of eating chocolate or ice cream or I have green tea with a teaspoon of honey to satisfy my cravings

02 Sep
Basically we try to avoid oily foods and more fat food. Usually never quite BF, with low fat dairy prodect, only egg white, lunch should be more greens, protion foods. Boiled chicken, less fat red meats and fish is good no butter and deesert should be avoid chocolate, ice cream. Supper light sandwiches with tea or coffee. Dinner with full main course lights starters. Follow this you will active every day.
02 Sep
WORD of GOD and the works thereof! :)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 11:15am
via Android

I drink almondmilk…  instead of regular milk. Drink green smoothies to get my daily fruits in veggie intakeEgg whites, 1 slice of whole wheat toast with a half tablespoon of almond butter for breakfast.. Some snacks I eat, apples and all natural peanut butter, sliced roma tomatoes with salt and black pepper, parfaits, yogurt and fruit, hummus and salary/carrots. Some things I like for dinner spaghetti squash, all natural spaghetti sauce and turkey sausage…  sometimes I make my own sauce. Brown rice and mixed frozen veggies…  season the veggies with my fav seasonings…

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51