Just stared- come join me and say hi!!!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 5:23pm
via Android

Hi there everyone, so I just downloaded this app and I have to say I like it! Now all I need is some like minded, want to get in shape and life a healthy lifestyle to join me in helping motivate each other along are journey of fitness!!! I do Insanity on top of this app, so if you want to follow me on myfitnesspal.com typy can find my user name is Ayainna, now myfitnesspal is also an amazing app/web site. Use them both together and you will be on such a good track! Look forward to meeting you!
Ayainna

03 Sep
Hey, What does my fitness pal do?
03 Sep
It kerps track of type meals and calculates how much you should be eating of protein and how much less you should be eating of sugars and also calculates how much do you work out compared to how much you're eating and I will show you on a grid to keep you on track it also has people you can friend and will keep you motivated and also give you advice... It does so much more than I'm even mentioning just check it out they have a free app but I suggest a going to the website!
03 Sep
Haha I obviously can't spell or check what I'm posting! :-)
03 Sep
Okay, thank you, I'll look into it!
03 Sep
*Don't worry about the spelling:P
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 3, 2014 5:37pm
via Android

Hi..

13 Sep
Hi there
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Sep 4, 2014 2:19am
via Android

Welcome to the Skimble fam! It's pretty amazing how much you accomplish just by keeping liked minded motivated people around ya. Don't be a stranger if you ever need someone to challenge you to stay on course!

13 Sep
I'm gonna hold you to it!
13 Sep
Haha it's on!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51