Aliens

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 6:08pm
via iOS
Has anyone else here been taken by aliens? How has it effected your workouts? I noticed after I was first taken several months ago my body rejected it and I had a tough time working out. I was taken again last night and, aside from my nose bleeding during the workout, everything was fine. Has this happened to any of you?
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 6:13pm
via Android

This is a joke right?

03 Sep
Unfortunately not. It's just another part of my miserable life. :(
04 Sep
Yeah I'm pretty sure this is a juke.
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 6:15pm
via Android

I noticed a considerable amount of anal leakage when I Squat after the whole probe thing, but other than that, I'm pretty functional

Image_thumb
83 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 6:21pm
via Android

I have a dragon egg in my closet. It motivates me to workout harder

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 6:24pm
via iOS
I just scheduled another appointment with a regression all hypnotherapist. I'm also getting my thigh X-rayed again in a couple weeks because they think there is something there.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 10:31pm
via Android

Lol good luck with your therapy

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Sep 5, 2014 12:22am
via Android

Ok, I can't stand things like this. Although, I respect the underdogs because their normally always right lol, it's called dreaming. Become a Christian, if you want to be fine.

05 Sep
Isaiah, did you check your inbox? I urge you too.
05 Sep
Are you talking about the message you sent me a long time ago? I've seen it, and thanks by the way to...
05 Sep
Get a room, you two
05 Sep
Jason, I'm sorry but I think you need to shut up. I sent him a message about what he has been saying and didn't think that everyone needed to hear what I had to say.
06 Sep
Don't be sorry. I have some friends that are gay, it doesn't bother me. Hell, I'm all for same sex marriage AND I watched a whole 4 episodes of Project Runway. Your courage makes me smile
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Sep 7, 2014 11:27pm
via Android

There needs to be a better screening process for what can and cannot be posted on this app.

08 Sep
No way. This is the only kind of thing that keeps me coming back to skimble. I have rarely seen anything useful or interesting on these forums. Keep the weird shit coming

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51