6 weeks of squatting gave me a bottom.

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 1:25pm
via Android

Lost weight due to IBS. Lost my bottom but gained it back in just 6 weeks. 5 days a week of intense squatting!
Follow my journey for advice and motivation.

08 Sep
When i was a kid women used to always complain there backside looked big now it's an accomplishment .. not that its a bad thing or course...well done on tiur hard work :-)
08 Sep
Hey Ms. Helen G. pictures look great, keep up the good work. I'm satisfied with how my body and butt looks also but I need tips on how to get rid of that last little bit of stubborn lower belly. You mind giving me a few tips:-)
08 Sep
Pinky. Lower body is hard. You really need to eat right and do a lot of cardio. Abdominal workouts will be good; crunches, sit ups ect. There are some great workouts on here you can try hope that helps l.
08 Sep
Thanks that's what I thought I'm doing everything you mentioned but I'm a little bit lazy with the cardio someone else mentioned that to me also thanks I appreciate it.
08 Sep
Try to do 10 mins of intense cardio at least everyday. They've proven that short quick burst of exercise is a quicker more effective way of losing weight.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 1:35pm
via Android

I know, how weird? I'd rather a big ass to be fair. Thanks so much

09 Sep
Squatting is defo gud for ur ass, I won't forget what dut 30 day squat challenge did to me, mudness soon to tek it up again
Head_thumb
24 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 2:35pm
via Android

I should get in gear on those squats then!  I don't really care that I have a flat ass, but going to the movies hurts! (And I can't fill out slacks) Lol.

Image_thumb
138 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 2:42pm
via Android

Congratulations Helen....keep up that great work

Sep 8, 2014 3:01pm
via Android

Keep it up

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 9, 2014 7:53am

great photos you should try keep body tight you will get great results.

i just came back from my 14 miles run.keep it up

ch

11 Sep
This might be off topic but what kind of ab exercises do you do ?
11 Sep
Im thin but I would want to be cut
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 11, 2014 2:34am
via Android

Wat exercises do you do to keep your body in shape. I need help :(

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Oct 22, 2014 7:58pm
via Android

Hiya. Any tips for squatting pls?? Currently on day 6 of the 30 day squat challenge with some other lovely ladies off here. Im also putting in the butt workouts in the gym. Anything you could share to get that lifted, rounded booty???

24 Oct
High glutes kick backs. There's a workout on here called bum. Try it.
24 Oct
Thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51