So what's everybody's fitness goal??

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 6, 2013 12:25am
via Android

list what your fitness goals are

06 Jan
Lose at least 40 lbs in the next 6 months!!! I'm 180 and would love to be 140!! What's best way to get the results I need?
06 Jan
Nertilla... You can do it! My advice? Clean eating, HIIT cardio, body weight exercises and weight training...Alternating the workouts. I would also say change it up frequently, like we get bored so does our bodies...You got to keep it guessing = keep it changing. Also-LOTS of water.
Icon_missing_thumb
172 Posts
Jan 6, 2013 12:31am
via Android

Right now Im pregnant...but prior to the pregnancy my goal was to lose 70lbs and I exceeded that...lost 89 in less than 8 months-Naturally just eating clean and exercising 6 days a week. I was moving on to my second goal which was to get around 17% body fat...I was at 19.8% when I got pregnant... My temporary goal right now-stay healthy/in shape during pregnancy. But after the little one it will be to lose the pregnancy weight, get back down to the weight I was and then focus on weight training and sculpting. The plan is once again clean eating, exercising daily and adding in weight lifting.

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 6, 2013 12:31am
via Android

My goal is to gain muscle and stay on task..when I usually iworkout iwould get off task once iskip a day.

06 Jan
Just to be healthy. Was a good athlete in my teens, now have up and down weight problems. Just wanna be healthy. Already lost 25 pounds without working out.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 6, 2013 12:38am
via Android

Yeah i know what you mean just know that the only way is up and theres never an option to go down from where you left off..good luck!!i know you can do it...if you want you can inform me with other things or if you need friendly advice ;)

06 Jan
my goal is to get back to my pre pregnancy weight
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 6, 2013 12:44am
via Android

yeah!!eating wealthy can be a persons weakness because its mine :)..i try to contain little unhealthy foods and eat things such as raw cabbage,rice,etc i hope everything goes well..inform me if you want any friendly advice or anything!!!good luck

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 6, 2013 12:50am
via Android

Im interested and building muscles loose some belly fat gain muscles

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 6, 2013 1:17am
via Android

Yup!!the 2 main keys that everyone wants to complete..all i can say is good luck and i know you can complete with lots of focus and dedication inform me if you need any friendly advice!!

Image_thumb
83 Posts
Jan 6, 2013 1:28am
via Android

Well ive been on this journey awhile now. Ive lost a total 34 pounds. Droped 3 pant size. Nexr goal is to lose 16 more pounds. Tone up belly with having 3 kids. Eat clean  drink water & be example to my kids!

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 6, 2013 2:36am
via Android

I'm aiming to complete Tough Mudder in October!

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 6, 2013 2:38am
via iOS
Flexibility!
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Jan 6, 2013 1:39pm
via iOS
To get a really define 6 pack and a thigh gap

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51