Newwww

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 7:52pm
via Android

I'm new to this and want to look healthier. When I go to the doctors, they say I'm pretty healthy just a little over weight. I am tired of being big, I want to drop to a size 9 or 7. I am a size 15/16 and used to be smaller. Any helpers or advice please?

13 Sep
What's your current fitness level? What equipment do you have access to? What's your current eating habits? How much water do you drink? Sleep? Salt intake? What are you doing now?
15 Sep
My current fitness level I guess is just a tad over weight. I'm a good looking thick girl but I want to look like my old hot thick girl self. I used to drink tons of water but sorta stopped. My sleeping pattern is unstable and because I've been happier, i began to eat more. I'm not that type to eat junky food, my problem is eating TOO much of such.
15 Sep
Lucy is right, start with a simple program until you're ready to amp it up. There's a complete walking program in my created workouts that has a little extra for each day that might be good. Gotta get that water back up there and increase your intake of veggies and fruit and some lean proteins and you'll start seeing some progress
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 8:56pm
via Android

I say start small with whatever you do & slowly grow into a healthier lifestyle. Find a few workouts on here that u like & a few workout buddies. Follow me & I'll follow back; until then welcome and Happy Training! !

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51