Newbie here!!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 14, 2014 10:36pm
via Android

Hi everyone. I'm in love with this app but not sure on which programs to start with. I want to loose weight and tone muscle. I've had a baby 5 months ago so want to start getting back into shape and start off with slow work outs. Will build up once body is catching up. Any tips would be very welcome! Thanks xx

15 Sep
Start worth the casual workout, then work your way up. Good luck stay positive:)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 14, 2014 11:53pm
via Android

Hey you can do it as long as you put your mind to it you well succeed

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 15, 2014 7:27am
via Android

Same here

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 15, 2014 10:28am
via Android

Same here... gain weight too much... b4 married I only 59.5-60 kg.. now 70 kg.. I don't want to waste my young moment looks like an old lady... need to get rid this fat...

15 Sep
They have some really good work outs on here...you just need to feel the motivation come and start of slowly. Even 5 mins a day makes a difference. Good luck! X
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 15, 2014 6:05pm
via Android

Thanks Calvin. That's how I plan to start off...hope my enthusiasm doesn't frizzle out after a week or so!

16 Sep
Just get off the couch and do it. Use your phone to set realistic times to workout. Just do something yoga, plates just go for it. You got this!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 15, 2014 6:08pm
via Android

Hey thanks for the positive encouragement! I will have to be dedicated and slowly see the fulfilling results.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51