Tired of this..

3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Sep 14, 2014 11:51pm
via Android

I posted an unflattering picture because I need the motivation. I used to love working out then I had twins and afterwards gained so much. I weigh more now than I did pregnant with twins. That is sad! Anyway I appreciate any motivation and tips people may want to send.

15 Sep
Im only 5 feet tall and i ballooned to 220 lbs after my son was born. It took a while to shed the extra weight. I did it through diet and exercise. There is no other way to loose it and keep it off. don't waste your time with silly diets alone. Like my boy says "there are no cheats for real life, so just get the job done". Keep pushing through, you will reach your goal. ♡
Sep 15, 2014 12:50am
via Android

I have a baby with 2 years and just now I'm closer to get my old body back. It's hard to work out when they're so small and need care, but stay motivated!
You can do this eating natural foods, fruits and vegetables. Then work out even it's possible, wake up earlier or try to do this when the children are sleeping. Do exercises that makes you feel happy. Here in Brazil we love to dance, so I've used it to lost weight.
Go on girl! Focus on results

2 Posts
Sep 16, 2014 4:39pm
via Android

I loved Zumba before the babies...Just gotta get back into it!

16 Sep
That's a very nice way to start!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51