30 Day Challenge!! Are you in???!

82 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
48 Posts
Sep 16, 2014 8:46pm

Starting TOMMOROW! September 17,2014. I would love to do a 30 day challenge of getting healthy & being more active and I invite all of you to join me! I want to dedicate this 30 day challenge to my Mother-in-law who passed away this July. I took care of her and was very close to her. She was trying to get healthier and almost made it to ONEderland! I want to make her proud and lose this excess weight and become healthier so i can live a long life and be able to see my great grandchilderen, maybe even my great great.

What are your goals? What motivates you? We got this!!! Never give up.

16 Sep
Go for it Lacey :-)
17 Sep
Me too def, I stop this psst month n need start up again, !!!!!
17 Sep
My deepest sympathy wit u n ur family......... You CAN do whatever you set ur mind too!!!!
17 Sep
I'm in :-)
17 Sep
My condolences. ...best of luck for the challenge
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 16, 2014 9:04pm
via Android

I am with you!
Let's do our best!!
Good luck for both of us...

18 Sep
welcome aboard sumayya! You can post in here as often as you like :) we got this!! i plan on doing more challenges as well, just want to make short ones because i know people become discouraged with long challenges :)
18 Sep
Agree with you! Some people are beginners. So if we did it hard they will give up so early! Best wishes for both of us♡
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 12:31am
via Android

Lets do this

18 Sep
welcome aboard Leigh! we got this! feel free to post in here as often as you would like. :)
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 2:26am
via Android

Go for it Lacey....you have a positive attitude ..I hope you achieve your targets and are successful....All the best

18 Sep
THank you Vishal! means so much
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 3:35am
via Android

I'm in and I can't wait to get started and I'm supporting u

18 Sep
Thank you so much!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 4:01am
via Android

I'm in.

18 Sep
lets to this oriana! feel free to post in here as much as you'd like :D
Image_thumb
48 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 5:42pm

Thank you all for being so AWESOMEEE!!! What has or is your day consisting of? I am getting ready to go outside and Stack A pile of wood that is taller than me. My goal is to stack it all today! It'll be a great arm and Leg workout :) Then later on tonight i'll do a workout on here :)

I ALSO WANT TO ADD THAT a month before my mother in law passed away, my mother had a heart attack at the age of 41. this really scares me too! i dont want to fall into those patterns that my moms side have. Diabetes and heart disease      These are just a few things that motivate me :)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 17, 2014 5:48pm
via Android

I'm tardy..but would love to join in... To be honest I have been answered plan to continue on a healthier ME!
I'm ready for the extra pushing n motivation! !

18 Sep
YAY! welcome aboard Shedrie!
1185021_10152585685022699_417223466_n_thumb
1 Post
Sep 17, 2014 6:24pm
via Android

Hi , this is surita  I am trying long for long g lose weight but I never make it but I never stop to try .o am with u and I wanna see change in me 2 after 30 days .

18 Sep
welcome aboard Surita! We are here to push you and motivate you! feel free to post in here as often as you like!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 7:14pm
via Android

I'm in! :-)

18 Sep
welcome aboard Tanja! I am excited you are also joining all of us. Feel free to post as much as you'd like! we got this!
18 Sep
Thanks Lacey! I hope i have the motivation of doing a workout 5 or even 6 days a week
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 7:17pm
via Android

I'm with u just I'm new n don't know how

17 Sep
123support@intsig.com
18 Sep
Well just pick a workout plan and stick to it, and eat healthy! lots of veggies, some fruits, yogurts, healthy protiens :D welcome aboard. feel free to post and ask questions. we are all here for you
18 Sep
Thankyou!:) so then count me in! Really exited to get worked up!:)
Sep 17, 2014 7:32pm
via Android

123support@intsig.comShed & Sculpt

17 Sep
Condolences on your lost. And count me in !
18 Sep
thannk you april! welcome aboard!
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 7:41pm
via Android

I'm with you....let's get it....

18 Sep
lets do it! :)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 11:24pm
via Android

Just finished shed and sculpt!!!

18 Sep
Great job eveline! keep up the great work girl!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 17, 2014 11:59pm
via Android

Hello, my name is brooke epling, I live in pea ridge,Ar and I have been trying to lose weight for along time. I am 217 sadly but true and my goal weight is to lose 85 to 90 pounds with this 30 day challenge...it will diffiently be a challenge that's for sure but I believe I can do it. When I was in h.s 14 years ago I was 155 because I played all kinds of sports and was really active. Now that Ive been out of school and have had a child it gets some what difficult to keep myself motivated. I AM IN

18 Sep
:D i plan on doing monthly challenges. but i dont want to make them too long due to people losing interest. I am so with you on the whole use to being in sports then having a child and needing to lose weight!! i believe in you! post your daily workouts on here ! and if your struggeling, we are for you!! welcome aboard
14 Oct
Hi Lacey, Count me in. I have been doing 5 min warmup exercises that consist of 100 jumping jacks and light jogging. I do this 5 to 6 days per week. After these warmups are done, then I start the main Workout Trainer exercises. My goal is to go from 152 lbs to 145 lbs in 30 days. Thanks for providing this challenge.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 12:03am
via Android

Are we just doing whatever we feel? My biggest problem is holding myself accountable. So if you all don't mind me posting every work out then I'm totally in. I am at the heaviest I have ever been. 293 I have recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, edema, and high cholesterol.  I'm a walking time bomb. So I know this needs to happen. I'm only 33. With 2 young kids, I have to much life left to live. So if you all got my back, I got yours!

18 Sep
heck yeah! post all you want! i love seeing posts. it motivates me even more! Yes you need to get healthy and be there for your family!!! we are all here for you! you got this! I want to see you post at least FIVE times a week of workouts! :)
Image_thumb
140 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 12:25am
via Android

I'm in! :)

18 Sep
awesome! welcome aboard sam!
18 Sep
Im happy there's a new challenge I was getting lazy!
18 Sep
I feel your pain girl! i need something like this to keep my butt in gear!
Image_thumb
48 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 12:53am
via Android

I am so excited to see you all joining me on this journey! Means alot. Today i stacked 3 loads of wood & put in fence posts into my yard. I worked hard. For 3 hours straight outside. Im just setteling in & looking for a workout to do on here :)

I know i dont have anything set for everyone to do on here. Lets make this a do it on our own work out month and look for things to do together next month :)

Feel free to post whenever you would like on here! I would like to hear about your guys's workouts! So we can encourage each other . And recipes too!  And if you ever feel like you arent motivated TELL US! We'll help pick you back up

Good luck guys. We got this

18 Sep
also ate very healthy all day :)
18 Sep
Good job. Keep it up
18 Sep
Ive been on it. And doing great. Hope you do the same. Reach that terminus. Ill be there waiting for another 30 days.
18 Sep
But Terminis is a bad place. Lets go somewhere a little less violent
Image_thumb
107 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 2:37am
via Android

My condolences on your loss. Count me in is nice to feed off each others energies and motivate one another.
I started a 30 day 5 min double crunch yesterday.
Got 132 yesterday and 130 today

18 Sep
Welcome aboard!!! Thank you and great job robert!!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 2:43am
via Android

Scary of the pain after exercises.. need a way to recover after it!!!
Any ideas pleasssssse♡

18 Sep
Take 800 mg of ibuprofen or 2 Advil about 30 minutes before you work out. Stretch before and after. Drink lots of water.
18 Sep
Agreed stretches and warm up are essential and helps to prevent injuries. Just listen to your body.
18 Sep
Ive also heard taking fish oil 3x a day helps too
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 3:00am
Also a slow burning protein such as cottage cheese before bed will help aid in the rebuilding of the torn muscle tissue that causes the pain.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 4:26am
via Android

Thanks a lot everyone!!
It will be a lot of help.♡
And there is something I am wondering about..
If I do exercises at the gym day yes day no.. it hurts me a lot and keeps hurting me always.. I wonder why also the exercises are very difficult to me combaring to what I was doing for 5 years!
When I do it at home with WII exercises games it will hurts only cuble of days _3 to 6_...

So do you have any idea about what is happening to me

18 Sep
are you normally active?
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 4:40am
via Android

Ok so I finally figured out how this thing works. Just did 2 miles on the treadmill. Apparently you have to hit do work out before you start not when ur done. Oh well learning curve. Lol. Day one down!
Good job everybody. Let's do it again tomorrow!

18 Sep
great job!
19 Sep
Well.. I love walking I even walk 3 hours day. But I Don't do exercise every day :'(
19 Sep
Sorry I put my post in the wrong Comment!
Image_thumb
48 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 4:39pm

It's a brand new day guys!  I am feelilng AWESOME! Really sore, but i like that feeling, i know what im doing is working. How are you guys feeling today? It's beautiful outside here. So i'll be outside most of the day :)

18 Sep
Great job, good to see you're smashing it.
18 Sep
A little sore as well but the motivation and desire to make a change will win out!!!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 4:48pm
via Android

I'm in, I'm sorry for your loss, feel free to chat to me at anytime xx

18 Sep
thank you!
21 Sep
Am in. Am doing this for my mum.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51