Anyone ever do a liquid diet?

6 posts | Original | Recent
38 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 11:38pm
via Android

Starting a liquid diet tomorow..... first time I ever tried one

17 Sep
Your metabo.. might slow down to conserve energy which might make it harder to burn stored cells
18 Sep
I wanted to juice is that what you mean
18 Sep
Only on a Friday or Saturday night ;) lol but good luck I do t think I cud do a liquid diet
18 Sep
Lol. It's killing me right about now. But I actually have more energy than usual.
19 Sep
How many days have you been doing the diet
8 Posts
Sep 19, 2014 8:32am
via Android

Hey stef, i did juice for a week, mix of fruit and veg. It was very hard, but added a smoothie in the morning after 5 days that included oatmeal, seeds and nuts which helped heaps. Try having a little protein in the morning... Good luck. 

21 Sep
yes that sounds good
157 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 12:01pm
via Android

A fast is a healthy thing to do occasionally. The problem is that if you are doing it to lose weight, you will probably gain it all back, and maybe even more.

21 Sep
1 Post
Sep 20, 2014 12:08pm
via Android

Salut toi comment sa va moi sa va très bien et toi
'Aimerais savoir de tes nouvelles car sa fait longtemps qu'on ne sens n'es pas donner donc répMountain Legsond moi au plus vite svp car ses longtemps attendre après toi normalement donc grouille toi svp je t'aime beaucoup
Et ton frère te dit allo et il te dit je t'aime beaucoup
Je te laisse ben bey

20 Sep
Qui tu es pour dire sa
821 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 2:41pm
via Android

I had a coworker that tried some cayenne pepper water diet. He did a week lost 10 lbs. And then gained from 15 after the diet. I don't recommend that for anyone. I tried to tell my coworker not to do it either.

21 Sep
yes thats true u gain more
171 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 4:29pm
via Android

You need to make a make a lifestyle change if you want it to last. As other people are saying this isn't healthy in the long run and you're most likely gonna gain the weight(++) back right away when you start eating like a normal person again.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51