Hi everyone, im new here.

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 3:22am
via Android

I been using the app for about a week now and I love it. It keeps me on track. Seeing all the others work outs and before and after photos really motivates me:). I really want to lose 20-30 pounds. I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis at the beginning of the year and It has been really hard for me some days, I'm in pain a lot and i get very fatigued easily. I gained about 30 pounds. I am tired of feeling weak and in pain. I am really pushing myself to eat better and to exercise so that I can get healthier and stronger. I would love to meet others here on my journey to a healthier me! :)

18 Sep
Welcome, this is new to me as well. Striving to complete at least a workout a day to get into a rhythm. Hope your fitness journey is fun and productive.
18 Sep
Im on a weight loss diet for a new me...
Image_thumb
108 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 4:11am
via Android

Welcome..  This app is very helpful. I ve lost 37 so far.

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 4:39am
via Android

Welcome! Great to hear you are determined to do this..... That is a major factor to being successful. 

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 1:33pm
via Android

Thank you!:) i try to get at least a work out in every day too. Right now I do cardio everyday and work on toning 3-4 times a week. I'm also eating healthier for the first time ever. I used to weigh 110 pounds even after having 2 boys but my metabolism has really  slowed down, so I need to watch what I eat these daysAlso being only 24 and having RA is really hard, i don't have a lot of energy like most 24 yr old do . I really had an eye opener this last time I went to the Dr and they told me I'm overweight . It's nice to meet you!

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 2:10pm
via Android

Thank you Hun!.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 2:14pm
via Android

Congratulations on loosing 37 pounds that is so awesome!..

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 2:16pm
via Android

It's nice to meet you all.!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 11:59am
via Android

Welcome I'm new also, i want to loose about 80lb... 12lb down so far :)

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 9:12pm
via Android

Follow my page =) i lost 86 pounds and have kept it off for over 3 years! This app is amazing!

Good luck
Ps ask me any questions about nutrition or fitness

20 Sep
@mandi k i am new to this app and i was wondering how to eat heathier any suggestions :)
18 Jun
Now I'm a vegetarian :) durning my weight loss I ate lean meats lots of veggies, yogurt, cottage cheese & almond milk, brown rice and sweet potatoe as starch (higher carbs days) I ate mostly low carb, 5-6 meals a day watched my portions. Hopefully it helps.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51