1 post | Original | Recent
1 Post
Sep 23, 2014 5:51am
via Android

Hi everyone,
I just joined this site and I am still trying to learn the many different things that it has to offer. I have quite a few medical issues that I am dealing with and so my activity level as of now is very minimal due to pain that I experience and being sick day in and day out. I have been looking at the different types of workouts I could do and I am just really not sure where to start. Due to the med issues I battle daily, doing a lot of activity really wipes me out but I also want to lose weight, become healthier and try to feel a little better, not just for myself but my kids as well. Is there any starting point that any of you could recommend or just any advice/tips you could offer that you have found helpful on this website?? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!! :)

23 Sep
Hi Amy! I'm new to this app too, but I honestly love it so far. This app makes change possible because they have short workouts so you have NO excuse not to workout! They are anywhere from +4mins workouts!! Some more help would be to tract you daily calorie intake, I use "Lose it!" And love that app too! KEEP GOING!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51