In need of motivation and support

3 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Sep 26, 2014 11:03pm
via Android

Hiiii, my name Jillian I've been saying I wanna lost weight for like year... Lol even bought 3 month memebership that I only used 3x for $130 lol bought diet pills for $70 and even went out and got$200 worth of healthy food none of which I suck with and they were a waste of money.... But what I have come to the realization is I lack the motivation and support.... So I saw this app and thought that maybe just maybe ill succed a little anyways im looking for a couple buddies

27 Sep
Hi Jill my names fred and im just starting to work out and I could be a buddy
821 Posts
Sep 27, 2014 12:24am
via Android

Starting is really hard.  I know this almost everyone knows this. The only advice I can offer is what I told myself. No more excuses. Sorry for being blunt but that's kind of what did it for me. I want to be the fittest healthiest strongest me I can be while I'm alive. That's my goal. You need to figure yours out and make it priority.

731 Posts
Sep 27, 2014 7:50am
via iOS
For your workouts.

If you still got your gym membership. 
Find a good workout program. Such as stronglift 5*5 (no it wont get you bulky) on you off days you can do any beginner running program (or any other type of cardio you May like)

So here is what you do.
Everytime you have to go to the gym. Just tell yourself that you have to get down there and do 5 minnutes on the Rowing machine. Just 5 min. No matter what. You go do those 5 min, and if you don't feel like doing your workout Then just go home. I think you whould be surprised how often you Will do your workout once your allready at the gym.

For your off days just put on your workout clothes and walk for 5 min Then do your workout if you feel like it. If you don't keep walking or return home. Just try to do 5 min everyday and Then your workout if you feel like it. It's all about building a habit and doing those 5 min everyday. Even if you dont have time or Will to do so.

If you workout at home Pick any workout on this app that works as Manu muscles as possible. Again chose short workouts to help you build the habit. It's importent that you do the same workout everyday as the chances of you doing nothing if you first have to go in and chose something is great.

I like 6 Min Fat Burner once you get into it feel free to move into other harder or longer workouts :)

For your diet get rid if those pills.
Since it's hard for you to stay on track I suggest that you DON'T remove things from your diet, but instead focus on adding things in.
Once a week you add something new. Take your time. You are not in a hurry.
Fx on week one you say i need to drink one more glas of water a Day. Then you do that every day. Then you say I need to eat 300g of veggies a day. I need to eat 3 fruits a Day, I need to eat 1 peice of lean Meat a Day. Once you run out of things you just scale it up. More veggies, more fruit, more lean meats, more water. It May seem like nothing at first, but it piles up, and before you know you Will be surprised to see how little else you can actually eat :)

Hope it helps. I spent a lot of time writing this. So dont let me down!!!
28 Sep
Thank you sooo much

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51