need help to get my core toned :)

5 posts | Original | Recent

Oct 1, 2014 8:25pm
via Android

I want to tone my core so I can wear clothes that show it off and feel confident that it's not all flab, any advice or motivation please

01 Oct
Total body HIIT,TABATA workouts..no equipment no problem- BURPEES with correct form is all u need.. have fun!!
01 Oct
Henry is spot on with those workouts and add good eating, lots of water, and sufficient rest and you have a winning plan!!
07 Oct
But make sure to drink electrolites because drinking too much water takes away your sodium a bunch! So drink gadorade to keep it even or you'll faint and get dizzy but don't diet too much as well just work hard! I'm 13 and I just eat healthier foods and do core workouts and run that way I'm in tip top shape for soccer! You can do it don't give up!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 1, 2014 8:46pm
It's simple. Diet Cardio & Ab Work. Drink a lot of water, burn a lot of calories and don't eat junk.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 7, 2014 4:10pm
via Android

UniKurve is theĀ  way forward.. great training for core and cardiovascular.. fat melting...

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 7, 2014 6:28pm
via Android

Stay away from sugar kick that white bread to the side and trust you will see results

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 7, 2014 7:20pm
via Android

U guys give perfect advice...simple and right...

07 Oct
All good advice but the gatoraid post is not on my top advice list.. water:-). Water:-) water:-).. Cardiovascular in a HIIT format and avoid any white cars except for immediately after exercise. . Protein in every meal and stop all sugar that us refined. . Try this for a while and see how it goes.. your body is a work in progress.. always evolving and the way you will get to know it is amazing. . I have just been super strict for a fitness show last week for my fitness business. . Was cut lean and full of energy....

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51