Trying So Hard But Feeling So Hungry

5 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 5:44pm
via Android

I'm trying to have a mind set of cutting calories but I seem so hungry and want to just eat everything in sight. Any tips on curving these cravings it's funny I didn't eat like this until I decided to make a change wth?

02 Oct
Hello Shawna, one thing that has helped me a bunch is dried fruit and lots of water. I got a food dehydrator and dehydrate apples and bananas. Its great. I can cut the fruit up at night then set the unit up to work while I sleep. I still snack but at least its healthy stuff :-) I also do lemons and limes then put them in a water bottle I fill up all day long.
02 Oct
Thanks Chad
02 Oct
You wont lose weight starving yourself eat smaller portions throughout the day
03 Oct
A useful trick I use to do was to down a whole glass of water quickly without stopping. This tricks your stomach into thinking it's full and you won't feel as hungry. Hope this helps!
17 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 6:47pm
via Android

When u are on diet is when u get most hungry!! Lol

My suggestion is: LIVE the diet.

Eg. Cut off/reduce sugar from coffee. It might but hard at first but it gets better.
Drink lots of water!!!!!!
And remember, a cookie won't hurt. Try to control those cravings.

"A minute in your lips, a lifetime in your hips"

4 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 1:16am
via Android

Try to use it in your  favor  and  instead of junk food  you can  start  eating fruits  and vegetables as snacks . If you are  working out your body needs fuel  and  thats why you might get hungrier than before. Just my humble opinion :)

12 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 2:36am
via Android

Pretty much the same advice.
I am going through the same thing,  but this is my second time lol

It worked the first time, life situations caused me to stop, but...

1) Distraction
Stay busy. It keeps your mind off of wanting to fill empty time with empty calories
If you do, you will crave enormously and won't have the energy you need
3) Veggies and Fruit
They are your friend! Snacking keeps you going
4) Know your calories
Know your base calories and don't go more than 500 under...that goes back to the starving yourself.  Plus it's dangerous.

All in all, in the beginning, I find its mind over matter...

Oh! Something else I did. I got Agave Nectar to sweeten things instead of sugar. It 60 cals per tbsp and is sweeter than sugar. I use it with lemon concentrate as my "sugary drink" replacement in a water bottle.

Hope this helps!

Personal 9 MIN Workout a workout i am doing now that is short and hard lol

13 Oct
5 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 5:46pm
via Android

Food is awesome lol xx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51