Best times to work out

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 2:22am
via Android

My main motivation challenge is lack of energy. I wake up tired, go to work, then come home too lazy to work out. I have a 2nd shift job where I'm on my feet all day. I eat 3 meals a day and try to snack healthy, but I usually eat junk (I'm trying!)

03 Oct
Perhaps the just do it approach may work here. :-) Get someone to call you and tell you to workout in the morning and just do it, no excuses. If you don't do it, you don't get a treat on Friday...or set your phone alarm.
03 Oct
Yeah. My off days I prefer to workout in the am. But it may be beneficial to de-stress after work. I'm working out tonight. We'll see how it goes.
03 Oct
I find its easier to always workout after work. I have a crazy work scedule. I do 2 graveyard shifts 2 swing shifts and 1 morning shift. I drink preworkout supplement right after I clock out and make no excuses.
04 Oct
This is working for me: Have scheduled workouts to my phone calendar. Can set the time, and it reminds me with a little ding. Wow it is admirable how you're adding fitness to your grueling schedule. Great work!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 4, 2014 10:46pm
via Android

Best time is between 4pm to 6pm

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51