Breast exercises/ Workout for breast toning

5 posts | Original | Recent

Oct 5, 2014 12:27am
via Android

Anyone here has a suggestion about breast exercises? Thank you. Im young, the exercises to be suggested isnt have to be extreme, i just need to tone it. To balance.

05 Oct
Incline press
05 Oct
Bench press will tone your breast muscles, if you want to widen the chest muscle abit then throw some flyers in your breast exercise days, Hope it helps abit
05 Oct
Push ups are pretty good. Especially if you don't have a workout bench.
05 Oct
Gotta agree with Helen if you work out at home push ups is da bomb for chest :) and theres many ways to do push ups
05 Oct
any exercise that works the chest will give your breasts a great foundation: pushups, wide grips bench press, dumbbell flies, etc...
Oct 5, 2014 9:57pm
via Android

Do this workout Oups! What a SeXy BooBs!!  It really works

Oct 5, 2014 11:42pm
via Android

Thank you so much guys! :) This is noted.

Oct 5, 2014 11:43pm
via Android

Thank you for the nice suggestions!!!

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Oct 6, 2014 2:48pm
via Android

I'm not sure exactly what results you are looking for. But breasts are pure fat, there is no muscle in them and exercising won't affect their size. Depending on how large they are already, doing push ups or chest exercises *might* lift them up a tiny bit. But if you're expecting the breast tissue itself to become more toned, there's no way to do that without surgery. If you want them to shrink, then lose weight - but remember you can't predict or control where the weight will be lost from. If you want them to grow, again push ups might lift them up at the base but it's not actually going to change your size or tone the actual breasts.

Trust me, I had hypertrophic breasts and I tried everything to try and make them more compact. I asked doctors, physical therapists, and personal trainers. I ended up having surgery to remove 10 lbs of breast tissue. Short of that, there's really not anything you can do to change your breasts.

07 Oct
Thank you for the wonderful information :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51