How do I add workouts?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 8:58am
via iOS
How do I add workouts I've done like sports or running etc. after I've done them so I can see that I am on track with the amount of workouts I'm doing in a week etc. ? I know online you can add a sport I think, but what about on the app ?
17 Oct
I think you just like the workout, then go back to your favorites/likes list.
Oct 17, 2014 9:16am
via Android

You can just run the workout on the app afterwards and if there's no workout that matches what you actually  do, the simplest way about it is to create your own for record purposes.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 5:13pm
via iOS
What I do is save the workout for later and then it asks if you'd like to download the workout which I do then I just get back at it on my offline workouts list ;3
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 9:33pm
via iOS
Thanks everyone. And that's what I thought Adam, but I wasn't sure if there was another way. I don't know, for some reason I feel like I'm cheating if I run it later haha
18 Oct
You can also use skimble tracker which is a free app with GPS that tracks your sports activities as well. The two apps sync so you only have to log in with your original account.
18 Oct
I haven't tried skimble tracker but it seems to be the best option from what Jermaine says. And yeah, Chloe, I know this feeling like you're cheating, although you were not ... lol
19 Oct
Thanks guys, and I just got the other skimble tracker app Germaine, wasn't even aware there was one until now!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51