What happening with my gf

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 1:03pm
via Android

I've been not having a great time with my gf shit i dont want that im really upset she just not talking to me bcoz i was at gym and couldnt pick up his phone anyone help me how i can make her happy...

20 Oct
Sounds like your girl doesn't trust you much. I don't understand why she would be freaking out about you not being able to answer the phone while you're at the gym working out. Try to talk things out with her and find out what the real problem is and try to work on it together. I hope things work out for you. Hugs
20 Oct
Yup I did but she's saying gave me sometime though I have done nothing
20 Oct
Hope she'll be back normal though thanx demetra for helping me up there I'm tensed
20 Oct
Maybe ask her to train with u
10458671_10152231175182091_3801394441354138212_n_thumb
1 Post
Oct 20, 2014 1:59pm
via Android

Aww hun I'm sorry you're going through this shit with your girlfriend. But if things don't work out with her just think yeah you will be sad for a while but ultimately you will find someone new, who you will be able to trust and talk to. If you love her try to work things out together though. Give her a little space like she asked for but let her know you're not giving up on your relationship and that you want to work things out together. If she still feels the same about you she will work with you to fix your relationship. I really hope things get better for you!!

20 Oct
I know that she love me but why she's pretending that she don't love me don't know she will get well soon I knew that she will never leave me becoz we need to worry for our future life as she said I need to make him happy that's all and ask that what's the trouble thats making our relationship wrecked thanx by the way hope we get fix back soon :p
20 Oct
We both r sincere to each other that's all can't ever think of any other girl for relationship bcoz its a true love which is never forgettable.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 3:22pm
via Android

Don't worry demetra

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 4:24pm
via Android

Maybe she has pmt or hormone probs,big bar of chocolate??or camp in garden for a while x

20 Oct
Not that prob just relationship ties that's all
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 5:19pm
via Android

Ok,well she maybe has trust issuesif u love each other you can sort it out with time and patience,good luck x

20 Oct
Thanx
Image_thumb
117 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 7:37pm
via Android

she might be a control freak and want to know where you are and what your doing. it can be exhausting but you need to decide if she wants to run you life or is just worried thinking you would call her but you were MIA in her eyes she may have been freaking out thinking you were injured just to find out you were at the gym and didn't bother to say anything to her about it. I know that would (and has with my bf) piss me off.

best thing sit down face to face when she's calmed down and talk to her.

21 Oct
She's OK we did talk now its all good than everyone

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51