Stuck in a rutt

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 8:31pm
via Android

Keep meaning to get exercising but never seem to get round to it as busy with all sorts help!

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 8:36pm
via Android

If youve got few minutes to brush and few minutes to use bathroom, few minutes to do all sort of small things I'm sure you have 10 minutes daily for workout!

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 8:51pm
via iOS
Some of my fave workouts are 3 or 4 mins long. It's deciding not to make excuses that's important. We've all been there! My trigger was to choose a particular song or two and tune my brain to WANNA workout whenever I listened to the , even if it meant running up and down the stairs for 3 minutes. Over time working out and eating well has become a way of life rather than something to "have to do".. When I say time, I mean two years
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 8:55pm
via Android

Thanx guys,yeh just needed some ideas as stuck in this rutt,alot on.my mind and caring for others but should do some exercises,hurt my back a bit tho.

27 Oct
My back was terrible after lifting some heavy batteries but it got a lot better after I decided to work out, I ended up completly in bed for 8 months, wasn't able to do anything but then I've decided to get fit just for MYSELF so I lost weight and got my back a lot better ..... All I can say is start now, be positive and patient towards whatever you do, you will not regret the choice you will make NAO!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51