GET PUMPED.

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 2:50pm
via iOS
It's freezing outside and I'm sore.. But I'm still going to go for my run! Who else is gunna work out today even though they don't feel like it?? Go you!
06 Nov
I did and i about kill me...lol
06 Nov
I ran today with my girl oh boy its windy and cold out there running against the cold wind isn't fun! But we got it through
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 4:41pm
via Android

Don't be surprised if your body is prone to stiffness. Especially since you'll be sweating in the cold, cold sweat is the worst considering it takes more body heat. Be sure you can make it back from your destination.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 6:18pm
via Android

Going on my 3 mile run now!

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 9:34pm
via Android

I don't feel like working out. I just did a 10 hour over night shift. And I have to turn around for a 5am shift friday. I've got like 3 hours of sleep. But it's abs and cardio today. No excuses.  ;)

06 Nov
Wow, awesome job!! Just make sure you're getting enough sleep so you can heal up :)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 6, 2014 9:40pm
via Android

Image_thumb
74 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 9:56pm
via Android

When you workout sore you workout over the limit of your body and you will wprkout even harder than before although im from puerto rico so i dont know how does it feel to workout in the cold xP

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 3:52am
via Android

This guy!!!! I just remodeled a house today and came home and exercised. Whewww! Go us!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51