Stress weight help

4 posts | Original | Recent
17 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 11:25pm
via Android

I have been so stressed out lately with school and all of the other things I do. I don't have the time to work out like I want to. Any suggestions to help me keep off stress weight plus get rid of the few pounds I have gained I don't want to lose what I have worked to get off of me.

49 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 12:28am
via iOS
Working out is actually a great way to get rid of stress! It releases endorphins and improves your mood. I know it can be a huge pain to get on your workout shoes and go the gym/get ready for a run, but it's totally worth it. The hardest part is getting out the door. Try jogging a mile every day and cutting out junk food from your diet. It won't make you drop the pounds instantly, but it WILL improve your body. And remember: any exercise is 100 times better than no exercise at all.
07 Nov
Thank you :-) I will have to remember that
5 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 2:37am
via Android

You can even exercise as breaks from your school work! Go through the workouts on the app and like ones that are 10 mins long, but moderate to intense (depending on your level). That way youve got yourself pumped up to retain more info and get that essay done!

168 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 8:06am
via Android

Before I answer your question I wanted to point out that "stress weight gain" there is no such thing. Because if that's the case, we'd all we overweight people. We all have stress in our life one way or another, it's the way you deal with it that will either make you or break you.

Now about not having time for exercise, in reality you don't need exercise to lose weight. Eating healthy is enough, ideally with exercise to get best results.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51