Yeah, I am new. Help.?

6 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Nov 12, 2014 4:13pm
via Android

I have tried eating better, working out, and diet pills. I have tried all three together. When I went two months like this, and there was no change, I gave up. I haven't been able to fully try this again. Suggestions.?

12 Nov
Intensify your workout routine a day eat more proteins
365 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 10:38pm
via Android

I agree with hector... You need protein.. A lot. And if you don't see results with your workouts try more intense ones or ones that focus on other areas

114 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 11:46pm
via Android

I know the feeling I looked after 2 months and did not like the results so I worked harder on diet and exercise after 9 months people I saw daily noticed a change so keep going keep pushing the limits till you reach the sky then aim for the moon

520 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 11:49pm
via Android

You might not have managed to loose weight but you must have liked the person in the mirror a tad bit more everyday right? Plus the feeling that you got after workout is the one you need to focus on throw the scales they are devils devices :p focus on looking better and managing your waistline.. assign goals for yourself there and start measuring away and stay away from the diet pills they are load of crap from my point of view introduce healthy fats in your diet with coconut, fish and olive oils these are pretty important oils and fats for fat loss. Also do carb cycling with a day or two of high carb days from your normal routine drink loads of water and keep moving forward. It will get you to your target weight but even if it doesn't know that you're doing good to your body and you'll avoid so many diseases and illness in the process of getting a rocking beach body! Hope this is all the motivation you need :) tc

8 Posts
Nov 13, 2014 12:04am
via Android

Is your bmi at a good level?

33 Posts
Nov 13, 2014 2:48am
via Android hard play hard..
Keep it up

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51