Vibram five finger shoes.

4 posts | Original | Recent
15 Posts
Jan 7, 2013 2:27pm
via Android

Im thinking about getting a pair of vibram shoes. Does anyone have any recomendations. I run a lot on a treadmill but plan on running outside more once the weather gets warmer. Any feedback on any particular style woud be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

19 Posts
Jan 7, 2013 4:32pm
via Android

I like the brand saucony. And it helps when youget a very lightweight shoe as well

07 Jan
Cool. I will be sure to check those out. Thanks for the reply.
139 Posts
Jan 7, 2013 5:19pm
via Android

Hi! "Style" you are chosing depends on your pronasion. 3 types of; normal/over/under pronasion "under" is more known as platt foot. "Over" is when you walk on your little toa, and outside of foot blade. Normal is when your toa balls and heels and outside footunderside is in contact whit the sand, and foot inside makes like a hole under your foot blade. Choose shoes for your foot, not for "style".

07 Jan
Ok. I over pronate a bit and I have high arches also. Would barefoot type shoes screw up my feet and make them sore. I usually buy a neutral shoe.
376 Posts
Jan 7, 2013 6:49pm

I use KSO five fingers for all my training purposes: weightlifting and bodybuilding, martial arts, even swimming in the sea and running... Some of my training partners who like to run long distance swear by the Komodo model. Welcome to the barefoot revolution, Batman!!!

07 Jan
Sweet. Thanks for the info dude.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51