Im new here

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 1:27pm
via Android

Im new to exercise after injury,Ive done a boot camp,love to make some friends and hear about what exercises you do,plenty of support

14 Nov
I'm new here I've done alot of workout programs but never seem to keep up with then I have NO motivation anymore
14 Nov
Hello there :-) I'm new here too: finally started excersising today and I'm not sure I'm doing well since it's a little hard to me to follow the suggestions in real time... What do you girls thing? Should we pause the workout program or something? When it comes to motivation you have to stay positive! You should just think that a few minutes of workout are always better than no workout at all
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 1:49pm
via Android

Hello there :-) I'm new here too: finally started excersising today and I'm not sure I'm doing well since it's a little hard to me to follow the suggestions in real time. What do you girls think? Should we pause the workout program or something? Then again, I don't know yet how the community and the app itself work.
@Amber S When it comes to motivation you have to stay positive! You should just think that a few minutes of workout are always better than no workout at all! :-)

14 Nov
@Mihaela A ur right it's just getting started I guess usually I always start it real good then surely but slowly I stop and then all of a sudden it's gone I pay for a membership each month but hardly use it i had a goal by christmas but now we are like only about a month away and i havent got any where
14 Nov
Hey, that's not even an excuse :-) Yes, there's little time before Christmas but this doesn't mean you shouldn't do anything. You could reach your goal in spring time but at least you would have reached it. What is the problem? Does going to the gym takes you too much time? May be no friends to enjoy it with... I don't even go to the gym, only few excersises at home. But it has to make you feel good. It's not about being attractive, you're already beautiful, it's about being healthy. You can do this! I'm sure you've done more...
14 Nov
Mihaela A thanks it'd nice to hear
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 2:39pm
via Android

Hello fitness friends,Can I ask where you are from?Im from England.I dont really like gyms but do zumba and workouts at home and walk a v bouncy dog,even to do some workouts at home each day will make u feel great,if u carry on now the pounds will be off by christmas,eat healthy,tiny treats,keep going,because u only come back again!!

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 2:52pm
via Android

That sounds good plus I totally agree about the small treats, don't forget them: they even taste better when you know you deserve it
I'm bulgarian, but I live in Italy now. I'm studying Civil Engineering and don't have much time, but I've always done excersises at home. Today I've started to do them using the app and it's a whole new world to me. Even in the gym my program was so easy... Finally it has become challenging! I hope I'll get used to the app in a few days.

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 3:37pm
via Android

Hello there,Im just starting using app as i hurt my back.wow you live in Italy,what part?Ive been there a few times,to the south

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 3:58pm
via Android

LOL, I actually live in the south of Italy: region of Calabria. :)
Pay attrntion to your back, maybe you should meet a pro instructor or something.

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 4:08pm
via Android

Hey my dearest friend is from Calbria!!,,yes I had a karate kick to my back years ago

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 4:55pm
via Android

Carole, I've written a private message to you... Have you recieved any?

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 5:53pm
via Android

Im not sure how u send or recieve these?

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 11:05am
via Android

Hello

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51