New me by New Years

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 4:16pm
via Android

So according to my doctor, I'm overweight for my age/height. However, I'm not big at all, most of the weight is in my chest and hips. I diet, no soda, no snack food, no candy, nothing like that. I exercise on a daily basis but my weight seems to be staying steady. I'm trying to reach a certain weight by the end of the year. Tighten up my stomach and legs a bit more. Any tips on how I can accomplish my goal. Anything I can do that I'm not already doing? I'm very active, 3 huskies who are all about running around so they keep me busy and I do exercise 5-6 days a week.

17 Nov
Are you eating enough?
17 Nov
I eat 4 times a day... Small meals. Fruits, chicken, everything I was told to eat to be healthy
17 Nov
Healthy is great but actice people need lots of calories or our bodies will start holding onto every calorie (good or bad) we put into it. What's your daily calorie intake?
17 Nov
Idk. I don't count calories...
17 Nov
I'm assuming since its small meals its an average of 250-350 calories per meal unless 1-2 of those meals are smaller snacks. You would be ok with that 350 per meal range but may still need more since you're "very active" you could try to add a protein shake after a workout or add another small meal. Sounds weird I know but if you're doing everything right and no change the first place to look is how you're eating
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 7:03pm
via Android

Hey bmi isn't always accurate for people who workout regularly get, your body fat percentage checked that will tell you more accurately if you're overweight or not, or just use the online navy calculator for an idea. Anyway good luck in your goals :D

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 7:30pm
via Android

Yeah use mirror or monthly pictures to track your progress rather than scales :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51