Transparent friends

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 8:09pm
via Android

Just a thought,does anyone have transparent friends?you know the kind who go to you for help,advice,then you see nothing of them when they get new things in their life,they make up the worst lies,oh i have no time,so im going for a christmas meal on my own and my so called friend says its not quite her thing???or shes feelin bit crap after yet another great holiday,then its oh i know im lucky really,wtffff

18 Nov
I had a lot of friends like that. I would talk to them about it and how it effected and if they didn't like what I had to say, they stopped being my friend. Most of them didn't want to stop being friends so they tried to be more attentive like if I invited to one even and they can't go, then they would plan another day to do something else and we would do that.
20 Nov
Yes its good to plan things,I do have a good friend who I dont see much but she always stays in touch after a while,just felt the other one just treats me like she wants,lets me down,never calls,always says shes busy,but hey thats life i guess
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 8:33pm
via Android

Sorry :( that's rough

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51