Exercise in small room

5 posts | Original | Recent
327 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 1:03pm
via Android

Whats the best exercise for a small room,my bed takes up too much room,beds too soft to exercise on which just gives me a few inches between the bed and mirror

26 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 2:37pm
via Android

Squats, pushups and planks and if u can manage burpees in that space, u can get some cardio work done as well

21 Nov
yeah..as of cardio..you can do High knees,jog on the spot, jumping jacks, squat jumps etc..
382 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 4:13pm
via Android

Yoga, like sun salutations. I've got the same problem, barely a meter between bed and wall in the bedroom, and I don't want to workout in the living room when the family is home. That would feel weird, even though I don't think they would care.

22 Nov
Send them all to their rooms Anna :-)
16 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 2:25am
via Android

I have the same problem, what I do whenever I wanna workout is move things around until I get enough space. Even after that I don't get the optimum space for some exercises but I compromise a little bit. Moving things around to prepare for the workout is a workout in itself ;)
At least that's what I like to think hehe :P

61 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 2:52am

I have a similar problem in that I work a lot of hours, and it's always in a cramped space (either behind the wheel of a car, or sitting in the passenger seat) so I tried some of the office-based workouts.

They allow me to get some stretching and movement in quick stops by the side of the road, either inside the car or in a few meters of space beside the car.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51