Ok new people relax

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 9:22pm
via Android

I read all new posts pls help me,what shall i do??theres loads of lovely people offer to help,s take advice,ive tried to help but not posting anymore groups,if anyone wants advice,post exercise they done,how they feel,food,just put it all down here.It all takes time,do the exercises.dont worry if u cant,do what you can and we will get there,take care skimbles xxxxx

22 Nov
I sent you a pm please read
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 9:33pm
via Android

If people who need help and they get it from the other people on here then what's wrong with it? Asking is always healthy as no one person knows everything about everything and I personally don't think that anyone on workout trainer should really relax :p we're here to workout so no one should really mind it if newbies ask for help. That's the whole purpose of the community here. Help whom you can, don't discourage anyone from asking questions that's how the human race learns. Happy working out! :)

21 Nov
21 Nov
Aha :)
21 Nov
Honey you got it wrong,its my last post of offer to help,people need to relax and see yes ask people who offer help xx
24 Nov
That's not what the tone of your post says but anyways thanks for clearing it up. Tc

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51