Favorite Cheat-Meal?

15 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 12:47am
via iOS
It's Friday night, and after a week of being diligent with my diet and consuming my weight in broccoli and chicken, I am heading out with my mom and kids for some THAI FOOD
22 Nov
Never tried Thai food before! I hear it's really good!
22 Nov
Can I be snacks donuts are my weakness krispy kreme lol
22 Nov
Thai food... Order the spicy orange beef. That's not cheating... Is it? I don't know. I eat what I like... Except junk food. If I shouldn't have, my body tells me. If I went overboard, I work it off... I'm glad I don't have the stress.
24 Nov
I dont really have a cheat food as such because I tend to eat whatever I want, but I have sooo much trouble saying no to a cookie with my cup of tea in the morning :b
25 Nov
lucky you Nina!
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 1:28am
via Android

NACHOS NACHOS NACHOS (no surprise to those who know me)!  Huge plate of nachos covered in chili, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes and a big scoop of sour cream in the middle...YEAH!!!  I can taste it already

22 Nov
What about some sweet pork on those nachos? Yum!!
23 Nov
And zesty guacamole!
23 Nov
Omg...sweet pork nachos! I can't believe I've never thought of that! So, does that qualify it as a "protein" source now? Lol
25 Nov
C S, yes, totally. We've just turned nachos into a muscle-building healthy snack! Guacamole (as Renay suggested) with all the healthy fats, and cheese and pork - proteins!! Jeez, I am getting hungry!
27 Nov
Erin, if you can turn nachos into health food...you will officially become my hero :-)
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 1:34am
via Android

Beer! Haha

22 Nov
Perfect companion to nachos! Lol
22 Nov
Haha that's very true.
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 2:52am
via Android

I wish I could be as diligent as you all.   I guess that means basically every meal for me is a cheat LOL

23 Nov
We're all human...I'll have a "cheat week" every now and then, lol. They're never planned of course, but things happen :-)
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 3:51am
via Android

Ultimate bacon cheese burger

22 Nov
Oh damn! That sounds good! With some curly fries in the side!
22 Nov
Definitely curly fries and stuffed jalapenos
22 Nov
Hell yeah stuffed jalapenosssss!
23 Nov
Those stuffed jalapenos sound perfect for football Sunday! OK, I have to stop reading this this topic, lol.
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 8:12am
via Android

Subway's footlong with double meat ;) and lasagne cooked by my sister. It's the best thing I've ever eaten. Do I need to mention hersheys or are they a given? :p

22 Nov
Chocolate is always a given!!
22 Nov
Haha great :D
23 Nov
Chocolate =given...especially Hershey milk chocolate bar with almonds (my fav candy bar)
23 Nov
I dont eat lots of chocolate but Reece bars nutragous I could eat all day long
23 Nov
This isn't a "cheat" good but balance bar makes a "chocolate craze" bar...14 grams of protein with vitamins and minerals. One of my go to nutritional bars as it tastes the best imo.
Loghain_de_pacquet_thumb
61 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 2:43am

Ultimate cheat food?

Probably this:  https://kfc.com.au/menu/burgers/hash-brown-double/

Thankfully they don't offer them very often... and even better, I've managed to resist the temptation this time around.  ;)

25 Nov
holy cow, that looks really bad for you, and so good! lol
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 3:08am
via iOS
My cheat food... Is my home town bakery cream filled donuts and anything fried lol
23 Nov
Sounds yummy!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 23, 2014 3:30am
via Android

19998 o 8o o 88pop9999

Image_thumb
209 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 1:01pm
via iOS
Chinese food but I don't over indulge.
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 1:44pm
via Android

You can eat whatever you want as long as your calories are the right amount...2000 for a women you can increase that depending on exercise you do

You can eat 4000 cals a day if you can burn 2000 with exercise rougly 2000 being alive you wont gain weight.

Fat content of the food is something to keep an eye on, to much isnt good for the heart...

Thay said you have a trade off between living your life with good food and being fit and healthy...balance is key to happiness!

So either juicy blood rare steak or Indian, Chinese, kebab, burger (not McDonads gunk) chippy are all on the menu in moderation...

23 Nov
This is completely false calories are not the only thing you need to pay attention to at all. also natural fat is good for you! Things like avocados, butter (not in massive quantities) , yogurt, stuff like that. It's really sugar that you want to be careful of. Most things with reduced fat have more sugar. Be careful. Read labels!
23 Nov
No its not false Stella...perhaps you should learn before commenting also I mentioned to keep an eye on fats as to much is bad for you weather good or bad again learn before commenting.
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 5:01pm

For Stella S and to remove doubt from what I said...

A Much-publicized study reported in February 2009, which showed that cutting calories works, regardless of whether you're emphasizing protein or carbohydrates or fat. Conducted by researchers at Harvard and Louisiana State University, the two-year federally-financed study included 811 men and women who were divided into four groups. Each group was put on a different diet:

• Low fat, average protein with 65% of calories from carbohydrates
  • Low-fat, high protein with 55% of calories from carbohydrates
  • High fat, average protein, with 45% of calories from carbohydrates
  • High fat, high protein with 35% of calories from carbohydrates

The overall aim was to reduce calorie intake by 750 per day. None of the diets provided less than 1,200 daily calories. All participants were asked to exercise for 90 minutes per week and to keep a diary of their food consumption. They also received individual counseling every eight weeks and could attend group sessions which were held three out of four weeks during the first six months of the study and two out for four weeks for the following year and a half. Participants who lost the most weight attended the counseling sessions regularly: those who attended two thirds of the sessions over two years dropped about 22 pounds, compared to the average weight loss of nine pounds among all participants.

Results showed an average weight loss of 13 pounds at six months and an average nine pound loss at two years (this mirrors the weight regain seen in many diet studies) no matter what diet they were on.

But the bottom line here was that whatever nutritional mix you prefer, what works in the long run is cutting calories. In other words, the only magic formula for weight loss is eating less calories and exercising more. 

The Empasis on federally-Finaced means quite a lot, basicilly impartial and not biased by a dieting company who also do studies which will very loosely prove there products will make you lose weight using any tiny amount of information they can or sometimes out right lie!  If someone wants your money, don't believe what they say...hope you learned something.

Image_thumb
110 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 5:41am
via Android

Pizza!!!

24 Nov
Hawaiian pizza is sooooo good!
24 Nov
Love Hawaiian pizza! yum!!
24 Nov
Mmm gotta be seafood pizza for me...I love anchovies, prawns and olives!
25 Nov
Seafood pizza? I have never even tried it... I love seafood... I should give it a go!
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 12:12pm
via Android

Doritos!!!

27 Nov
Doritos and mountain dew used to be my fuel during poker games, lol. The two of them go together like peanut butter and jelly :-)
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 6:46pm
via iOS
We'll be having a different cheat meal every weekend!!!! (After the wedding of course )
24 Nov
yeah we are baby!! Totally letting myself go after we tie the knot! boom! ;P

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51