What do you do when not working out?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 5:18pm
via Android

Today I made a start and prepared my room for decorating,phew hard work

24 Nov
I play video games all day. That's why I had to start working out. I've been dealing with my work injury for two years now and finally stopped working 3 months ago. Just sitting around is making things worse so I'm exercising to fight back.
24 Nov
Well Carol usually I go out. Have drinks with my friends *I know it's bad. Have a good time. *wink wink. Well that's it's hahaha. Can't be all workouts right. We need fun un our lives people. Just balance things up and it's all good
24 Nov
Yep you have to move about and get some exercise,sorry you had injury,are u in pain alot
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 6:12pm
via Android

I like to watch TV.. Play with my cat.. Spend time with my daughter... Read..rest

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 7:10pm
via Android

Did mean anything else active,cant believe how long it takes even to clean a small room and what lurks in corners,found a few things i thought were lost yippie!!!

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 7:36pm
via iOS
Carol I have two herniated discs in my neck that put pressure on certain nerves when everything is inflamed. I am in pain but it's mostly manageable. I do have a bad week once in a while but I deal with it. I'm hoping that strengthening other parts of my body will release some of the tension in and around my neck so I gain more mobility and range of motion.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51