Just signed up!

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 6:28am
via Android

Hey guys! I've just started this, and I have a very terrible habbit of starting something and never finishing it!

Are there any ways you guys can recommend how I can stay motivated and ease my way into an AWESOME new lifestyle?

xx Tannille

25 Nov
welcome, hope you stick.around :)
25 Nov
Hi take it week by week. set your self goals..start by I'm going to workout 3 times this week then..build frm there..then your find by the 4 week your be on a role..:-):-)
Loghain_de_pacquet_thumb
61 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 6:32am
via Android

Welcome Tannille. My recommendation is to follow people who can motivate and encourage you. Many of them will no doubt post here shortly. Take a look at their list of people they follow and are following them for ideas about who to follow for yourself.
I have added you to my list, so feel free to follow back. :)

25 Nov
Thanks! I'll try and stay as active on here to keep myself motivated, considering I have people in the same boat as me :)
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 6:40am

Hi Tennille. Good pooling on the following. It can really help. Also I would say don't think of this as something you finish. You are never finished...just reaching goals you set along the way. Pick something you can't do now then work to hit it.after that, pick something new!Best of luck.

25 Nov
Thanks Jason! Thats an awesome way of looking at it :)
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 8:43am
via iOS
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 9:07am
via Android

Small steps in my opinion I find if I set a massive workout and unrealistic goals on my 'down days' I just can't be bothered. So by going on here I have  found a nice short intense work out and have managed to do it 6 times a week for the last 3 weeks. Also some exercise is better than none so don't feel like you have to smash out 2 hour gyms sessions etc find what works for you. What are your goals?

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 9:10am
via Android

I mainly just want to become more healthy overall.
I've gained a bit of weight over the past few years so I'm mainly hoping just to get back on track! :)

25 Nov
Great place to do it and we're all here to support you!
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 9:15am
via Android

OK well check out the 7 minute scientific workout as let's be honest most people have that time free at some point in the day and you don't need equipment. As you can see from my pic I'm not exactly ripped however I have defiantly felt the benefit health wise. Let me know what you think of it.

Picture_082_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 12:02pm
via Android

Welcome abord, its a long jorney and we all want to help u to finish trip satisfied with yourself!

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 12:14pm
via Android

Welcome get a motivational/workout buddy the best way to go! :)

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 6:14pm
via Android

Welcome!!
To motivate me, I like to listen to music first and start easy (warm ups) then you should get into the swing of things. Also write down when you'll do your workouts on a calendar, or set an alarm or something, to get into the routine!

I also find that buying new equipment like a new bench or new dumbells can help. I don't always stick to my routine though! 

Good luck and just keep your goals in mind.

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 5:23am
via Android

What's up Tannille, welcome! Just like you I found myself losing motivation every now and then, then having to start back over with dieting and my training! I started viewing working out as an everyday activity I had to do instead of something I must do to reach this big end goal that at times seams unreachable. It's really worked for me, might be something to try.

1530429_1377566989195482_2110595243025507144_n_thumb
1 Post
Nov 26, 2014 6:34am
via Android

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51